Recently within the past 6 mounts we had met with a particular talent manger in Toronto on, Canada by the name of Elijah sommerz. He had conducted an interview with us recently about J Stone Management Group & Co and its agencies overview. After our interview the management group was under disciplinary actions by an unknown major label for reasons pertaining to the JSMG the label for not foresee-ably providing the major with information pertaining to content about its artist and its publication dealings this caused an clearance issue to such has now been decisive and our team is now once again at the drawing boards. We will give you an overview on the agency and its artist and management team .
- Website www.jstonemgmtgroup.com
- Headquarters Toronto ont – Australia-int -global partner
- Size 5 to 10 employees
- Founded 2016
- Type Company – Private
- Acts that are singed to label To Date: 6
- Industry Other Parent Record label Management, Music Distributor, Press publisher, Talent agency
- Revenue net worth to date $80 to $1.1 million-investment team (CAD) per year
- Competitors Unknown
- JSMG THE LABEL | J STONE MANAGEMENT GROUP & CO IS AN MODERN-DAY -INDIE- IM-PRINT MANAGEMENT LABEL BASED IN TORONTO,CANADA WITH OTHER PUBLISHING DIVISIONS WORLD WIDE WE ARE A FOUNDED TALENT AGENCY & PARENT MANAGEMENT RECORD LABEL .
- Main artist project to date on label
—> To date we have been working with Rokstarr Hollywood to such we have a new catalogue of music that is set to be released late June 2020. To further describe Rokstarr Hollywood, he is the product of the old world and the new. Blessed with a love for music from a young age, Mathew asefaw honed a craft he would soon grow to love by experimenting with melodies at home. Discovered by a choir director from Lawrence heights middle school, Rokstarr took one step towards a goal and enrolled in the ethnically diverse north Toronto institution. A member of the choir that toured the city performing a blend of traditional gospel and hip-hop, Rokstarr’s raw talent converged with classical training.Appearances in Detroit as part of a YMCA initiative, reader’s digest and breakfast television were followed by Vaughan road academy, where Rokstarr became part of a rich eclectic arts program that boasts the likes of neve Campbell, Ellen page and hometown superstar Drake.Edited by Mr John Turbine Gulya sussex county press.
For more information please visit www.jstonemgmtgroup.com